Fishing Mauritius Forum

Fishing Mauritius, Surfcasting, Flyfishing, Popping & Jigging, Deep Sea Fishing.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Introduction to Guest to be considered as Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Introduction to Guest to be considered as Members   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 am

Fishing Mauritius is a local forum with contribution from local fishing enthusiasts. Please introduce yourself as a guest using your real name for further consideration as members.Fishing related discussions are to be addressed in the General forum. Guests should abstain using this Sub-Forum for Fishing Discussion.

This Sub-Forum is for Introduction only. All unrelated posting will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingmauritius.forumotion.co.uk
Jay265

PostSubject: I'm in Mauritius over christmas   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am

Hi I'm coming over for 3 weeks over chrismas period. I have sum travel rods for boat and beach. And just wondered if you could advise me what line I shudder put on my penn mag 535 s and also what sort of lures spoons or poppers I shudder bring. Any help would be hugely apprieciated Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Jay265

PostSubject: Hope my introduction was ok   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 am

I noticed it said no fishing discussion but thought I should mention why I was on. Thanks again guys. Jay
Back to top Go down
Zacki

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Guest to be considered as Members   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello,
i will be at the east coast (Roches Noires) between 4.10.13 and 16.10.13
I like to know what kind of fishing is a recommendation for this place. I like to do the following:
1. Booking a cheaper Boat and Skipper (Fisherman) and going out for Trolling for Tuna, Mahi Mahi and ? wiht my own 30 LBS Gear or do Jigging on the ground for Amberjack or bigger Snapper or Dogmouth-Tuna.
2. Going out with a bigger Boat and stronger Gear for Marlin one or two times
3. Spinning from the Land/Beach around this area
4. If it makes sense bring a surfcasting rod to fish from the Beach?

What would be your recommendation and contacts?
Which places are a good choice for fishing?
Thank you for your help.

Zacki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Guest to be considered as Members   

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Guest to be considered as Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing Mauritius Forum :: Introduction and Welcome-
Jump to: